Following is a variety of information and links that were requested during the forums. Please feel free to share this information with your contacts. Again, the PCEMA office thanks you!
· Do you live in a tsunami inundation zone? Visit the Washington State Department of Natural Resources tsunami evacuation map, click on the house icon, and enter your address to find out.
o Tsunami Evacuation Map: https://fortress.wa.gov/dnr/geology/?Site=tsunami_evac
· Visit the PCEMA Emergency Notification System page to register your wireless and/or VoIP (Comcast, Vonage, etc.) telephone numbers to receive a call when an event may impact your geographic area.
o Emergency Notification System: http://www.co.pacific.wa.us/pcema/EmergNotifcation.htm
NOTE: Residents who live in a tsunami inundation zone and did not receive a phone call from the Pacific County Emergency Notification System the morning of March 11, 2011 for the tsunami advisory should call 360-642-9338 or 360-875-9338 and provide their name, address, phone number, and service provider.
· If you would like to receive information on weather, disasters, and more, join the PCEMA Weather Warning Email List: provide your name and email address to email@example.com
· Are you on Facebook? Like the Pacific County Emergency Management Agency page: www.facebook.com/pcema
· If you have a wireless phone and would like to receive mobile updates when the EOC is activated, fast follow the Pacific County EOC on Twitter (even if you haven’t signed up for Twitter). Text: follow PCEOCNews to 40404
· PCEMA Website (constantly under construction): www.co.pacific.wa.us/pcema
· PCEMA Blog: www.pcema.blogspot.com
· NOAA Center for Tsunami Research Japan Tsunami Main Event Page: http://nctr.pmel.noaa.gov/honshu20110311/
· Washington State Emergency Management Division Website: www.emd.wa.gov
· Map Your Neighborhood: http://www.emd.wa.gov/myn/index.shtml (contact the PCEMA office for printed MYN materials)
· Project Safe Haven – Vertical Evacuation on the Washington Coast: https://catalyst.uw.edu/workspace/wiserjc/19587/116498
Important Phone Numbers:
(360) 875-9340 – Stephanie Fritts, PCEMA Director
(360) 875-9338 – Denise Rowlett, PCEMA Deputy Director
(360) 875-9341 – Pacific County EOC (when activated)