PO Box 101 ~ 300 Memorial Drive, South Bend, WA 98586
(360) 875-9340 Office ~ (360) 875-9341 EOC ~ (360) 875-9342 Fax

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Twelve Days of Preparedness

On the first day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
A siren in my neighborhood

On the second day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood

On the third day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Three Days of Food and Water
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood

On the fourth day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Four batteries for my flashlight
Three Days of Food and Water
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood

On the fifth day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Five Smoke Detectors!
Four batteries for my flashlight
Three Days of Food and Water
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood

On the sixth day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Six extra blankets
Five Smoke Detectors!
Four batteries for my flashlight
Three Days of Food and Water
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood

On the seventh day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Seven Signs of Severe Weather
Six extra blankets
Five Smoke Detectors!
Four batteries for my flashlight
Three Days of Food and Water
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood

On the eighth day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Eight Bottles of Sanitizer
Seven Signs of Severe Weather
Six extra blankets
Five Smoke Detectors!
Four batteries for my flashlight
Three Days of Food and Water
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood

On the ninth day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Nine Fire Extinguishers
Eight Bottles of Sanitizer
Seven Signs of Severe Weather
Six extra blankets
Five Smoke Detectors!
Four batteries for my flashlight
Three Days of Food and Water
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood

On the tenth day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Ten Emergency Numbers
Nine Fire Extinguishers
Eight Bottles of Sanitizer
Seven Signs of Severe Weather
Six extra blankets
Five Smoke Detectors!
Four batteries for my flashlight
Three Days of Food and Water
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood

On the eleventh day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Eleven Rolls of Duct Tape
(That’s for Sheltering-in-Place)
Ten Emergency Numbers
Nine Fire Extinguishers
Eight Bottles of Sanitizer
Seven Signs of Severe Weather
Six extra blankets
Five Smoke Detectors!
Four batteries for my flashlight
Three Days of Food and Water
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood

On the twelfth day of Preparedness
my true love sent to me:
Twelve Diapers for the Baby
Eleven Rolls of Duct Tape
(That’s for Sheltering-in-Place)
Ten Emergency Numbers
Nine Fire Extinguishers
Eight Bottles of Sanitizer
Seven Signs of Severe Weather
Six extra blankets
Five Smoke Detectors!
Four batteries for my flashlight
Three Days of Food and Water
Two weather radios
and a siren in my neighborhood.

And last but not least... thanks for Johnson County Kansas Emergency Management for sharing their creativity with holiday spirit with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment